It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

electronics part duh?

Just an update on the devil electronics...
*laptop still not fixed (still contemplating throwing it out window)
*got a new phone (thanx luv!)
*mp3 player working GREAT
AND A NEW ADDITION
*keyboard stopped working for no apparent reason on desktop!
GEEZ
so I "borrowed" the keyboard for an extended period from the kidz computer (sorry kidz)

But on a lighter note! I did get the kids' hats finished for winter. I spent all day Sunday crocheting winter hats for the three munchkins... with ear flaps of course. The 2 yr. old runs around yelling "MY HAT? MY HAT?" when we get ready to go out the door. And I didn't finish a moment too soon. We had SNOW Monday... yuck, I'm not at all ready for winter. It can stay on the ski slopes where I am NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!