It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Texas hold em'

Brand new addiction! Texas Hold Em' poker on tv! What a concept! To watch OTHER PEOPLE LOSE MONEY! How wonderful it is. It's EVERYWHERE. Me personally, have never played the tables, I'm more of a 15 lines one bet per line on the penny machines type of a person. You wouldn't believe how fast you can lose $20 in pennies. What is that... 2000 pennies? wow. I may just have to try the tables this month in Jackpot, NV. Lynyrd Skynyrd concert! Yipee. I'm excited. Only been to two concerts before. Candlebox and then we went to Poison, Skid Row, and Vince Niel from Motley Crue. I don't think I could hear a thing for a week after that one.
But I digress... Poker, I'm sitting here watching celebrity poker showdown... much more entertaining than watching SERIOUS poker players. I'm going to have to practice my poker face, which is hard when my husbands favorite kind of poker includes stripping. Which by the way, is it cheating to wear 4 layers of clothes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!