It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

How many U.F.O.'s do you have?

Everybody has those projects that just seem to take forever. I have... 6, i think, in progress right now. a purse, two blessing gowns, and two baby dresses (so i can't count, that would be 5). Not to mention i just bought yarn for 4 more projects. a kitchen housewarming gift, two baby blankets, and a jacket. Not to mention i'm trying to get 2 kids back to school and start my own business (which we finaly found a name for... Fadiemae's). So, to say the least, i have had very little time for crochet. I have had time to go 4 wheeling again though. I'm going again tomarrow for my birthday. How many times can a girl turn 21? We'll find out, this will be my 7th time.

So, How many U.F.O.'s do you have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!