It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Monday, July 17, 2006

New business venture




Well, I'm taking the big leap. My last day at my job is the 5th of August. Do I have a backup plan... kindof... sortof... in a round about sort of way. My mother and I just leased a small cafe in Pocatello! It's perfect, not a fryer in the joint. Beautiful area in old-town. Hopefully we can keep our overhead down and profits up!

Work and everything else has kept me hopping, I haven't had much time to crochet. Soon though, The station that the cafe is in is only open from 8am-6pm so we have to be out by then, closed on sundays and holidays. How wonderful will it be!

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Cassie said...

Yay!!! I'm loving the look in those pictures! Beto mentioned something about this the other day but I had no idea what he was talking about! Good thing I came to look. ;)

Oh and off topic- I didn't recognize you when you left a comment! It just clicked for me! I ran downstairs and told Beto...he just looked at me like, "Well duh".

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!