It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

puppies and kittens

Well, they are here, all 15 of 'em. On July 5th we became the proud grandparents of 11 puppies (not even her biggest litter) and 4 kittens. SAME DAY. Now we are positive of the paternity of the k9 offspring, our neighborhood brindled bull dog. Two look just like him. The sperm donor for the kittens will probably never be know without extensive DNA testing. They are all ADORABLE and if you want one... PLEASE TAKE ONE!!!

Just a side note, while I was writing this I talked to my best friend and SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A BABY! Good luck Heather... we love you!!! I knew I started crocheting a christening gown for a reason! (now hopefully it's a girl.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!