It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

story with pictures


AAUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!! So here I am, still in my sweats and tank top (or wife beaters, as they are called) and I decide I'm to lazy to actually crochet a pocket for my diaper bag. WAIT A SEC... I have a square piece that I intented to use as a wash cloth that would be PERFECT!!! okokok, I need a yarn needle...... I look... HERE


This is MY corner that also tends to accumulate things from every other member of the family. As I'm tearing things out (I know I have at least 5 yarn needles) I keep running into things I forgot I had... look at those cool beaded purse handles there on top under the round looms. Speaking of the knitting looms, each of my kids has a project going and they keep getting stuffed and tangled in MY UFO's! How rude!

You know? I think I need to organize my scrap yarn, it seems to be growing together into one large ball of...well...yarn.... HEY, is that ANOTHER unfinished project? Forgot about that one.


Don't scream in horror... please... no... really, Maybe I'll just buy ANOTHER set of drawers! yeah, that's it. Maybe. Use the yarn? Possibly. But, remember that pretty green fuzzy two ply stuff I bought?

Gotta use this first, I only bought 6. ;-P

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Karen said...

When I moved into my home 2 years ago, I designated one of the smaller rooms as my craft room. What's happened? There's my husbands computer that's creeped into the room along with my daughter's games and now it's just a hodgepodge of everything! The next home I get the room will be under lock and key:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!