It's a Crochet Thing

CROCHET! GADGETS! BOOKS! PATTERNS! THING-A-MAJIGS!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

something in the water

Is it just me or does everybody you know get pregnant at the same time??? My poor parents have 4 grandkids turning 2 this year... yes... 4. One of them is mine. It was very evenly distributed, 2 girls two boys. It makes for interesting get togethers.

Now we're having ANOTHER baby spurt... NOT ME!!! YAY!!! 3 of my friends are pregnant. SOOOOOO, what do you get them? Well, I look in my big bag of goodies and find I only have one blanked all crocheted up, gonna have to make some more. I bought some Peaches & Cream 4ply cotton yarn, (love the stuff) to make some wash cloths and small diaper bags that I'll fill with some store bought lotions and stuff. I'm almost done with one set, I'll finish them up today or tomarrow and take some pix.

I also bought some super soft and fuzzyish green 2 ply... stuff. Have to figure out what to do with it now. Maybe I'll take it with me to Vegas and actually take the time to finish a little something for myself.

What do you do with your finished projects? Most of the time I just start something with nothing in mind for it and end up giving it away as a just-because gift.

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 4:13 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I used to make things and give them away, but since I've started making wearables, they are usually for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visit Annie's Attic for crochet & plastic canvas!